Pakistan Institute of Living and Learning provides training in 5 broad areas:
Assessment ( IQ & Personality Assessment):
- IQ assessments using standardized tests
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale of Adults (WAIS)
- Projective techniques (Thematic Apperception Tests, Children Apperception Test, Human Figure Drawing Test) (Administration and analysis)
- 16 Factor Personality Scale Memory Assessment
- Computerized tests for memory assessment (Administration and Interpretation)
- CANTAB (Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery)
- CogState Assessment Instruments for psychopathology
- Assessment instruments for screening and diagnosis of different psychopathologies
- Depression, Anxiety, Psychosis and Childhood disorder.
Intervention ( Training in manualized treatment of different psychopathologies ):
- Problem solving skill training
- Parenting skills
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Social skill training
Research Methodology ( Quantitative & Qualitative Research):
- Training for selection and use of different sampling strategies, research designs and methods of quantitative research.
- Training for selection and use of different research designs and methods of quantitative research.
- How to do a literature search
- How to write a protocol
- How to write a research paper
- Endnote (Reference Manager)